The City of Peoria 2022 Roof Repair Program Lottery is open from Tuesday, January 18th at 8:00 am to Friday, February 11th at 5:00 pm.
The City of Peoria is accepting applications for the 2022 Roof Program. A total of 20 households will receive a roof replacement. Please note, submitting an application does NOT guarantee assistance.
Applications will be accepted from Tuesday, January 18th at 8:00 am to Friday, February 11th at 5:00 pm. There is a limit of one entry per household, but there is no limit to the total number of households that may enter the lottery.
Interested applicants can apply for the lottery in the following ways:
A video tutorial for the online application is also available at the link below. For additional questions, please call 309-494-8600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The lottery drawing will be held virtually on Tuesday, February 15th at 10:00 am and can be viewed at:
All applicants will be contacted by City staff in the days following the drawing. The list of selected households, as well as the waitlist, will be posted at http://www.peoriagov.org/community-development/neighborhood-development-division/ (scroll down to “Home Rehabilitation Programs,” then “Roof Program”).
Applicants must meet all of the following eligibility requirements:
- Must live in the City of Peoria.
- Must have owned home for at least one year.
- Must be current on mortgage payments OR have no mortgage on the property.
- Must be current on property taxes.
- Must have an active homeowner’s insurance policy.
- Must not owe any debt to the City of Peoria (i.e. unpaid fines, fees, tickets, etc.).
- Selected households must go through an inspection and meet all property codes.
- The following properties are ineligible for the Roof Repair Program:
- Households that have received Emergency Repair or Roof Repair assistance from the City of Peoria within the last five years
- Rental properties
- Properties being purchased contract for deed
- Total household income must be at or below the following limits:
- 1 person household: $42,750
- 2 person household: $48,850
- 3 person household: $54,950
- 4 person household: $61,050
- 5 person household: $65,950
- 6 person household: $70,850
- 7 person household: $75,750
- 8 person household: $80,600
For questions, please contact the Development Center at (309) 494-8600 or email@example.com.