Beginning March 18, 2020, access to City Hall will be for City staff only. The City of Peoria Community Development Department will continue to provide services to the public via phone or email. Community Development staff will conduct field inspections related to development and code enforcement complaints while following CDC guidelines to reduce potential transmission of COVID-19.
Development applications, Building Permit applications, and Zoning applications:
- All development and permit applications are available on the City webpage at https://www.peoriagov.org/community-development.
- Email electronic applications to CommunityDevelopment@peoriagov.org.
- Plans should be emailed to CommunityDevelopment@peoriagov.org or delivered via USPS or any private delivery service.
- Please contact the Development Center at (309) 494-8600 to make arrangements for large plan
Code Enforcement requests:
- Code violation complaints should be submitted. electronically to PeoriaCares@peoriagov.orgor via phone to (309) 494-2273.
- General Code Enforcement questions should be submitted electronically to Code@peoriagov.org.
Grant Management requests:
- Communication to the Community Development Grants staff should be submitted electronically to Grants@peoriagov.org .
Field Inspections (Building Safety Inspectors):
- Field inspections for ongoing construction can be scheduled by calling the Development Center at (309) 494-8600 between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM, or by directly contacting your assigned
If you have any general questions, please contact the Development Center between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM at (309) 494-8600 or send an email to CommunityDevelopment@peoriagov.org.